Best Directory script
If like me, you've ever spent time searching for a good spiderable directory script you'll know it's total pain in the arse. You will have to wade through the chatter in this thread but there are some good links, good suggestions and decent commentary on the various scripts available to SEO's.
Member nandini starts out with these requirements:
1. Multi-level category system
2. Search engine friendly pages. Can generate plain HTML or atleast staic URL pages .
3. Apache search engine friendly URL rewriting. No .php extensions catgories should be like "directory.com/travel" like DMOZ listing.
4. Integration with Paypal or 2checkout. (although not a very important point)
5. A good control panel (This is one thing, on ething which is common in all scripts).
7. No tracking of clicks on links. like which is done in Sezza.com . All link should be static in nature.
8. Not too expensive
Personally? - Gossamer, great script, bit pricey, but great.
Sidenote: I do hope that's her real pic, cute eh?