Top 5 Reasons to Launch Google Talk
Jupiters Joseph Laszlo proves that even analysts have a sense of humour with his Top 5 Reasons to Launch Google Talk
5. Larry and Sergey got tired of yelling across the office at one another.
4. Skype’s profit margins just too tempting to pass up.
3. Felt they just hadn’t confused the market sufficiently in the past couple of days.
2. Google doesn't know you intimately enough just reading your e-mail and peeking at what kind of naughty pictures you search for.
1. Wanted yet another communication channel via which to refuse to talk to CNET.