Google Guidelines now say no-no to large scale blog posts, press releases, Advertorials, and article marketing
from search search engine land, google updated 'link schemes' in their google webmaster in google webmaster guidelines to include the following:
- Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links
- Advertorials or native advertising where payment is received for articles that include links that pass PageRank
- Links with optimized anchor text in articles or press releases distributed on other sites.
These are lines that that they removed from the guidelines:
- Linking to web spammers or unrelated sites with the intent to manipulate PageRank
- Links that are inserted into articles with little coherence
oooooh my goodnessss....
here is the link schemes part page from google webmaster guidelines: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en